From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manchán, Mainchín, Manchéne and a variety of other spellings may refer to:
- Mainchín of Limerick (fl. late 6th century), son of Sétna, patron saint of Limerick. Feast day: 29 December.
- Manchán of Lemanaghan (d. 665), son of Sillán, patron of Liath Mancháin, now Lemanaghan, in County Offaly. Feast day: 20 or 24 January.
- Manchán of Min Droichit (d. 652), also Manchéne, scholar and abbot of Min Droichit (Co. Offaly). Feast day: 2 January.
- Mainchín of Corann, son of Collán. Feast day: 13 January.
- Manchán Magan, Irish writer
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|