Maine State Route 8
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2009)|
|Maintained by MaineDOT|
|Length:||51.65 mi (83.12 km)|
|Existed:||1955 – present|
|South end:||US 201 / SR 11 / SR 27 / SR 100 in Augusta|
|SR 3 in Augusta|
|North end:||US 201 / US 201A in Solon|
State Route 8 is part of Maine's system of numbered state highways, running from U.S. Route 201 at Memorial Circle in Augusta, to an intersection with U.S. Route 201 in Solon. Route 8 is 51.6 miles (83.0 km) long.
Route 8 goes north from Augusta through the Belgrade Lakes region, running concurrently with Routes 11 and 27 to Belgrade. The road continues northeast from Belgrade to Norridgewock, where it intersects U.S. Route 2. The route joins with U.S. Route 201A and follows the Kennebec River through Madison and Anson to its north end at Solon.
||This section is missing a table that represents a list of exits or junctions.
Please help by
- Route 27: 12 miles (19 km), Augusta to Belgrade
- Route 11: 15 miles (24 km), Augusta to Belgrade
- Route 137: 3 miles (4.8 km), Smithfield
- U.S. Route 201A: 21 miles (34 km), Norridgewock to Solon
- Route 16: 7 miles (11 km), Anson to Embden
- Adams, Betty (October 29, 2013). "Two new roundabouts at Interstate 95 exit 113 open in north Augusta". Kennebec Journal. Retrieved October 29, 2013.
|This Maine road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|