From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mainstream in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mainstream is, generally, the common current thought of the majority.
Mainstream may also refer to:
- Mainstream (fanzine), a science fiction fanzine
- Mainstream Publishing, a Scottish publisher
- Mainstream, a 1943 book by Hamilton Basso
- Mainstream (band), a late-1990s British shoegazer band, or their first album
- Mainstream (Fullerton College Jazz Band album), 1994
- Mainstream (Lloyd Cole and the Commotions album), 1987
- Mainstream (Quiet Sun album), 1975
- Mainstream EP, an EP by Metric, 1998
- Mainstream Records, an American record label
- "Mainstream", a song by Thea Gilmore from Avalanche
- Mainstream Renewable Power, a Dublin based renewable energy development company
- Mainstream media
- Mainline Protestant or "mainstream American Protestant" denominations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.