From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mair may refer to:
- MAIR Scottish Southern Groove Metal band hailing from Glasgow
- Mair, Egypt
- Mair caste, a Punjab tribe
- the Mers or Mairs, an ethnic group in Western India
- MAIR Holdings, an airline holding company based in Minnesota, United States
- in Scotland, in pre-feudal times a mair was an official who attended a sheriff for arrestment or executions (see sheriff court). That post is thought to be the origin of the still-extant post of sheriff officer, which is one of the oldest in the Scottish legal system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.