From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maithili may refer to:
- Maithili language, an Indo-Aryan language originated in Janakpur of Nepal.
- Maithili Calendar, the calendar followed by Maithil people across the world
- Maithili New Year, 13/14 April on the Gregorian calendar
- Mithilakshar, the script traditionally used for the Maithili language
- Maithili Sharan Gupt (1886–1965), a Hindi poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maithili.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.