Majlis al Shura
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Majlis al Shura may refer to:
- Majlis-ash-Shura, religious body regarding caliphate
- Shura Council, house of the Egyptian parliament
- Consultative Assembly of Saudi Arabia
- Consultative Assembly of Oman
- Consultative Assembly of Qatar
- Majlis-e-Shoora, Pakistan's legislative body
- Consultative Council of Bahrain house of the National Assembly of Bahrain
- Majles-e Shura-ye Eslami, parliament a.k.a. Majlis of Iran
- Majlis al-Shura, consultative council of Hamas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.