From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Major League may also refer to:
- Major League Baseball, the highest level of play in professional baseball in North America
- Major League Cricket
- Major League Eating, designates all top-level competitive eaters, eating events, television specials and merchandise in the U.S.
- Major League Gaming, a professional league dedicated to video game competition in the U.S.
- Major League Hockey, formerly the Ontario Hockey Association (OHA) Senior league; the top level of amateur men's ice hockey in Canada
- Major League Lacrosse, the highest level of play in professional field lacrosse in the U.S.
- Major League Soccer, the highest level of play in professional soccer in the U.S. and Canada
- Major League Wrestling, was a popular professional wrestling promotion that described itself as hybrid wrestling
- Russian Major League, the second highest level of ice hockey in Russia
- Tonga Major League, the highest level of association football in Tonga
- Ukrainian Major League, former semi-professional ice hockey league in Ukraine, known only as the "Major League"
- Major Hockey League, professional ice hockey league in Russia, formerly known only as the "Major League"
- The Major League series of baseball films in the 1980s and 1990s:
- Major Leagues (EP), by Pavement
- "Major Leagues", a song from the 1999 album Terror Twilight by Pavement
- Major League, musical project of Armin van Buuren, in collaboration with Tiësto
- Major League, a rock band from New Jersey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.