From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Makarov may refer to:
- Makarov, Russia, a town in Sakhalin Oblast, Russia
- Makarov, Luhans'ka, Ukraine - populated place N 48° 41' 1 E 39° 31' 7
- Makarov, Luhans'ka, Ukraine - populated place N 453° 41' 57 E 39° 29' 20
- Makarov, Jihočeský Kraj, Czech Republic - populated place N 49° 14' 40 E 13° 48' 29
- Makarov Basin, deep sea basin in the Arctic Ocean
Main article: Makarov (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Makarov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.