From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Make Up)
|Look up makeup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Make-up or makeup may refer to:
- Cosmetics, for use in face-to-face interactions
- Theatrical makeup, for performers
- Prosthetic makeup
- The Make-Up, a Washington DC area band
- Make-Up (Japanese band), a Japanese band
- Make Up (album), an album by Flower Travellin' Band
- Make Up (EP), an EP by Hyomin
- Make Up (book), a John Smith book
- Make-Up (film), a 1937 British film
- Renewing or restoring an interpersonal or intimate relationship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.