From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to:
- Makedonia (newspaper), a Greek newspaper
- Makedonia (Bulgarian newspaper), or Makedoniya, a 19th-century Bulgarian newspaper from Istanbul
- Nova Makedonija, or "New Macedonia", a newspaper from the Republic of Macedonia
- Makedonia TV, a Greek television station
- Makedonia (dance), a Greek dance song
- FK Makedonija Gjorče Petrov, a football (soccer) club in the Republic of Macedonia
- MV Makedoniya, a Bulgarian small cargo ship in service 1932-41
- MV Makedonia, a Greek passenger ship in service 1984-85
- The name is spelled Μακεδονία (transliterated Makedonia) in Greek, Македонија (officially transliterated as Makedonija, but sometimes also Makedonia or Makedoniya) in Macedonian, and Македония (officially transliterated as Makedonia , but also Makedonija or Makedoniya) in Bulgarian.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.