From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maki or Maki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maki may refer to:
- A form of sushi that is rolled.
- Maki, Ravar, Kerman Province, Iran
- Maki, Rigan, Kerman Province, Iran
- Maki, Razavi Khorasan, Iran
- Maki, Niigata (Kubiki), Japan
- Maki, Niigata (Kambara), Japan
- Mąki, Poland
- Mäki, a surname of Finnish origin (and list of people with the name)
- Maki (name), a Japanese given name and surname (and list of people with the name)
- Maki (current political party), the Communist Party of Israel, formerly known as Rakah
- Maki (historical political party), the original Communist Party of Israel, which disappeared in the 1970s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.