||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013)|
Makiko Kuno (クノ真季子 Kuno Makiko?, born February 21, 1967 in Maebashi, Gunma Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese actress. Her early stage name was Shōko Kuno (久野翔子 Kuno Shōko?); she changed it to Makiko Kuno (久野 真紀子 Kuno Makiko?), and changed the way of writing the name, becoming クノ真季子 in 2005.
She has been active as a model since senior high school, and as an actress made her debut in 1987. She was the image girl of the JR East Kiosks from 1988 to 1994. In 1994 she released a collection of photographs, Mitsu, and appeared nude in an original video, XX: Utsukushiki Karyūdo. In 1998, she played the part of Sunday in the Chunsoft sound novel Machi to a favorable reception. In addition, she qualified as a sommelier in 1998.
- Banana Shoot (1989) .... Fuko Hosaka
- Taro! Tokyo makai taisen (1991) .... Yasuhara
- Jigoku no keibîn (1992) .... Akiko Narushima... aka The Guard from the Underground
- Fuyu no kappa (1995) .... Tamako... aka How Old Is the River?
- Mari's Prey aka マリ-の獲物 (1996)
- The Mars Canon (2001).... Kinuko
- World's End Girlfriend Sekai no owari (2005)
- Mushishi (2006).... Maho's mother
- Urutora kyû: Dâku fantajî (2004) TV series... aka Ultra Q: Dark Fantasy
- Machi (1998)
- XX: Beautiful Hunter XX: Utsukushiki karyuudo (1994).... Shion
- Oretachi wa tenshi ja nai (1993).... Eri
- Oretachi wa tenshi ja nai 2 (1993).... Eri
- Sugar: Howling of Angel (1996)
- Inagawa Junji no shinjitsu no horror (2003)... aka J-Horror Anthology: Legends
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|