From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Makin may refer to:
- Makin (islands), Kiribati
- Butaritari, an atoll previously known as Makin, in Kiribati
- The electoral Division of Makin in South Australia, Australia
- Makin, Indiana, a small town in Warren Township, Huntington County, Indiana, United States
- Makin, a town in South Waziristan, Pakistan
- Bathsua Makin, English proto-feminist
- Chris Makin, British footballer
- Kelly Makin, Canadian director
- Norman Makin, Australian politician
- Makin v. Attorney General for New South Wales, (1894), is a Privy Council decision on similar fact evidence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.