From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Makonde may refer to:
- Makonde people, an ethnic group from East Africa
- Makonde art, the art of the Makonde people
- Makonde language, the language spoken by the Makonde people
- Makonde (District), a district of the Mashonaland West province of Zimbabwe
- Makonde, a plateau in the Mtwara region of Tanzania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Makonde.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.