|Motto: The Cyber suburb of Colombo|
|Elevation||28 m (92 ft)|
|Time zone||SLT (UTC+5:30)|
|Postal Code||10115 |
Malabe is a suburb of Colombo city in Colombo District, Sri Lanka. It is situated on the New Kandy Road (Kaduwela Road) about 10 km away from the centre of the commercial capital Colombo. This suburb is very important economic centre in Colombo city. It is also the leading center of Education..IT, banking, finance and communications in Colombo.
Malabe is the proposed location for the IT park of Sri Lanka and is home to the MillenniumIT, a multinational IT company in Sri Lanka.
Malabe consists of hotels, campuses, high schools, parks, shopping, and is considered to be a main business point in Colombo.
- Horizon College of Business and Technology
- Malabe Campus of Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology.
- Colombo International Nautical and Engineering College (Engineering Studies, Maritime Studies, Logistics, IT, Business)
- South Asian Institute of Technology and Medicine (private medical college)
- Horizon College International - Playgroup to A/L
- Horizon Campus - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies
- Malabe Boys' School 
- Sri Rahula Balika Maha Vidyalaya
- A1 - New Kandy Road High way Colombo to Kandy
- 177 Bus Kolpity to Kaduwela *170/190 as public transport
- A proposed Multi-modal transport hub is to be constructed to link the city to the Colombo Monorail and BRT.
- Malabe is located near the entrance to the Outer-circular Expressway Kaduwela interchange.
- Supul Collection
- ASB fashion
- Cool Planet
- Isuru fashion
- Cargills Food City
- Keels super
- Co-op City
- Chef Food City
- Malabe Map 
A video on How the name "Malabe" was formed