From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up malachite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malachite is a carbonate mineral.
Malachite may also refer to:
- Siproeta stelenes, or Malachite, brush-footed butterfly
- Malachite green, an organic molecule used to combat Ichthyophthirius, a protozoan causing white spot disease in aquarium fish
- Malachites, damselflies in the family Synlestidae
- "Malachite" (song), Jinn's second single release
- The Sailor Moon character, Malachite, known as Kunzite in Japan.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.