From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malagueña is the feminine form of the Spanish language adjective malagueño / malagueña, 'pertaining to Málaga', a Spanish port city.
Malagueña may also refer to:
- Malagueña (genre), a Venezuelan genre of folk music
- Malagueña (song), the sixth movement of the Suite Andalucia by Ernesto Lecuona
- Malagueñas (flamenco style), the flamenco palo or style
- "Malagueña Salerosa", a 1947 Mexican song by Elpidio Ramírez, Roque Ramírez and Pedro Galindo
- Malagueña, the second movement of Dmitri Shostakovich's Fourteenth Symphony
- Malagueña, the second movement of Maurice Ravel's Rapsodie espagnole
- Malagueña, a piece from Spanish composer Isaac Albéniz's famous piano composition España, Opus 165
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malagueña.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.