From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malar may refer to:
- Malar, Iran, a city in Iran
- Malar, Mazandaran, a village in Iran
- Malar, Pakistan, a town in Pakistan
- Malar, Bap, a desert panchayat village in Bap Taluka, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Malar, Bhopalgarh, a panchayat village in Bhopalgarh Taluka, Jodhpur District, Rajasthan, India
- Mälaren, also known as Lake Malar, the third largest lake in Sweden
- St Mathias, Goa, also called Malar; a village in Goa, India
- Any of four villages in Tamil Nadu, named "flower" or "blossum" Tamil malar:
- Augustín Malár (1894–1945), a Slovak general during the Second World War
- Joanne Malar, Canadian swimmer
- Relating to the cheek (from Latin)
- Malar (Forgotten Realms), a deity in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting of Dungeons & Dragons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.