From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malatesta may refer to:
- The House of Malatesta, an Italian family which ruled over Rimini from the thirteenth to the fifteenth century
- Errico Malatesta (1853 – 1932), an Italian anarchist
- Enrico Malatesta (footballer)
- Simone Malatesta, Italian footballer
- Malatesta (film), a 1970 German film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.