From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up malays in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malays may refer to:
- Ethnic Malays, the ethnic group located primarily in the Malay peninsula, and parts of Sumatra and Borneo.
- Malay race, a racial category encompassing peoples of South East Asia and sometimes the Pacific Islands.
- Cape Malays, an ethnic group or community in South Africa.
- Cocos Malays, an ethnic group residing mainly in Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Australia.
- Malay Indonesian, ethnic Malays in Indonesia.
- Malaysian Malay, ethnic Malays in Malaysia.
- Malays in Singapore, the history and description of the ethnic group living in Singapore.
- Malay Thai, ethnic Malays in Thailand.
- Malay Australian, ethnic Malays in Australia.
- Malays in Sri Lanka, ethnic Malays in Sri Lanka.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.