From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Malea (disambiguation))
Malea may refer to:
- Malea pilosa, a species or flowering plant in the family Ericaceae
- Malea (gastropod), a genus of large sea snails, containing two species:
- Malea, a village in Zau de Câmpie Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Maléa, a town in northeastern Guinea
- Cape Malea, one of the peninsulas in the southeast of the Peloponnese in Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.