From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Malevolence, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Malevolence (disambiguation).||
|Look up malevolence or malevolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malevolence may refer to:
Television, film, music, comic books
- Malevolence (1999 film), a 1999 film starring Suzanne Snyder
- Malevolence (film), a 2003 film by Stevan Mena
- Malevolence (album), an album by deathcore band I Declare War.
- Malevolence (band), a heavy metal band
- Malevolence (comics), a cosmic being from the Marvel Universe
- Malevolence (ship), a Star Wars ship
- Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox, a procedurally generated indie RPG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malevolence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.