From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Malevolent)
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
|Look up malevolence or malevolent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malevolence may refer to:
Television, film, music, comic books
- Malevolence (1999 film), a 1999 film starring Suzanne Snyder
- Malevolence (film), a 2003 film by Stevan Mena
- Malevolence (album), an album by deathcore band I Declare War.
- Malevolence (band), a heavy metal band
- Malevolence (comics), a cosmic being from the Marvel Universe
- Malevolence (ship), a Star Wars ship
- Malevolence: The Sword of Ahkranox, a procedurally generated indie RPG
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.