From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up malfunction in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A malfunction is the state of something that functions wrongly or does not function at all.
Some types of malfunctions are:
- Malfunction (parachuting), malfunction of a parachute
- Sexual malfunction, also called "sexual dysfunction"
- See also dyspareunia
- Wardrobe malfunction, a euphemism, or slang term, for accidental nudity in public
- Malfunction Junction, an ill-functioning interchange
- Firearm malfunction, the failure of a firearm to function as expected
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.