|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2013)|
||This list has no precise inclusion criteria as described in the Manual of Style for standalone lists. (January 2014)|
"Spaghetti Junction" is a nickname sometimes given to a complicated or massively intertwined road traffic interchange that resembles a plate of spaghetti. The term was originally used to refer to the Gravelly Hill Interchange on the M6 motorway in Birmingham, United Kingdom. In an article published in the Birmingham Evening Mail on 1 June 1965 the journalist Roy Smith described plans for the junction as "like a cross between a plate of spaghetti and an unsuccessful attempt at a Staffordshire knot", with the headline above the article on the newspaper's front page, written by sub-editor Alan Eaglesfield, reading "Spaghetti Junction". Since then many complex interchanges around the world have acquired the nickname.
- 1 By country
- 1.1 Australia
- 1.2 Canada
- 1.3 Germany
- 1.4 Ireland
- 1.5 Japan
- 1.6 New Zealand
- 1.7 South Africa
- 1.8 United Kingdom
- 1.9 United States
- 1.9.1 Alabama
- 1.9.2 Arizona
- 1.9.3 Arkansas
- 1.9.4 California
- 1.9.5 Colorado
- 1.9.6 Connecticut
- 1.9.7 Delaware
- 1.9.8 District of Columbia
- 1.9.9 Florida
- 1.9.10 Georgia
- 1.9.11 Hawaii
- 1.9.12 Idaho
- 1.9.13 Illinois
- 1.9.14 Indiana
- 1.9.15 Iowa
- 1.9.16 Kansas
- 1.9.17 Kentucky
- 1.9.18 Louisiana
- 1.9.19 Maine
- 1.9.20 Maryland
- 1.9.21 Massachusetts
- 1.9.22 Michigan
- 1.9.23 Minnesota
- 1.9.24 Mississippi
- 1.9.25 Missouri
- 1.9.26 Nebraska
- 1.9.27 Nevada
- 1.9.28 New Hampshire
- 1.9.29 New Jersey
- 1.9.30 New Mexico
- 1.9.31 New York
- 1.9.32 North Carolina
- 1.9.33 Ohio
- 1.9.34 Oregon
- 1.9.35 Pennsylvania
- 1.9.36 Rhode Island
- 1.9.37 South Carolina
- 1.9.38 Tennessee
- 1.9.39 Texas
- 1.9.40 Utah
- 1.9.41 Virginia
- 1.9.42 Washington
- 1.9.43 Wisconsin
- 2 See also
- 3 References
- "Tom Willis Interchange", the major junction in Melbourne of the Monash Freeway and EastLink tollway.
- In Melbourne, the junction of the West Gate Freeway, Western Ring Road and Princes Freeway (resembled by its numerous and large ramps).
- Light Horse Interchange, at the junction of Westlink M7 Motorway & M4 Western Motorway in Sydney.
- Springvale Junction, a 6-way intersection of Princes Highway, Springvale Road, Police Road and Centre Road in Mulgrave, Victoria.
- The interchange that links the Inner City Bypass with the Clem Jones Tunnel (Clem7) and Airport Link Tunnel in Brisbane, Queensland.
- The interchange of Queen Elizabeth Way, Gardiner Expressway, Highway 427, and Brown's Line.
- The interchange of Highway 401, Highway 427, Eglinton Avenue, and Highway 27 in Toronto, Ontario near its boundary with Mississauga; it is also a mega-interchange.
- The road network at Toronto Pearson International Airport, the interchange of Highway 409 and Highway 427; the airport portion of the 409, Airport Road, and the terminal access roads.
- The interchange of Highway 401, Highway 404, and the Don Valley Parkway in Toronto, Ontario.
- The interchange of Highway 401, Allen Road, Yorkdale Road, and Yorkdale Shopping Centre in Toronto, Ontario.
- The interchange between Bloor Street, Dundas Street, and Kipling Avenue in Toronto's west end, officially known as the Six Points Interchange, but often referred to as "Spaghetti Junction" by local residents.
- The Montreal interchange between Autoroute 20, 15, and 720, commonly known as Turcot Interchange, a few kilometers west of the Champlain Bridge approach. The east and west lanes of A-20 reverse from right-hand running to left-hand running a few kilometers to the west, and then flip back while passing through the interchange. 300,000 vehicles use the interchange daily.
- The Quebec City interchange between Autoroute 440 (Autoroute Charest) and Quebec Autoroute 740 (Autoroute Robert-Bourassa formerly known as Autoroute Du Vallon).
- Red Cow interchange is a major road junction in west Dublin, Ireland on the M50, meeting the N7 Naas Road (to Cork and Limerick) at a free-flow grade separated junction which incorporates a light railway line. The junction was approved and built between 1972 and 1973 to help accommodate the increased flow of traffic coming into Dublin from southern Ireland, mainly transporting goods from the city of Cork and surrounding areas.
Japan, somewhat colloquially, has adopted the term "Tentacle Junction" in lieu of the Western phrase.
- Central Motorway Junction, the intersection of New Zealand State Highway 1 and Highway 16, as well as several separate on-and off-ramp clusters, south of the city centre of Auckland.
- Gravelly Hill Interchange, the intersection of the M6 motorway (Junction 6), A38(M) motorway, A38 road and A5127 road above two railway lines, three canals and two rivers in Birmingham, England.
- Worsley Braided Interchange, between the M60 (formerly M62), M61, A580 and A666(M), between Manchester and Bolton, which opened in December 1970, 17 months before Gravelly Hill.
- A future interchange with Interstate 65 and (future) Interstate 22 in Birmingham, Alabama. The interchange is expected to have 14 bridges, cost $143 million, and is the largest interchange in the U.S. state of Alabama. This interchange is being constructed no less than 2 miles (3.2 km) north of the current busiest interchange in Alabama (between Interstate 65 and Interstate 20/Interstate 59) which is known by the nickname "Malfunction Junction".
- Interstate 20/Interstate 59, U.S. Route 31, 25th Street, and 26th Street in Birmingham.
- Papago Freeway (Interstate 10), Piestewa Freeway (Arizona State Route 51), Red Mountain Freeway (Arizona State Route 202), 24th Street, and McDowell Road in Phoenix.
- Golden State Highway (California State Route 99,) Golden State Avenue (California State Route 204,) and Airport Drive in Bakersfield.
- Interstate 15 (Ontario Freeway,) California State Route 210 (Foothill Freeway,) and Cherry Avenue in Rancho Cucamonga.
Los Angeles County
- Interstate 5 (Santa Ana Freeway,) Interstate 605 (San Gabriel River Freeway,) and Florence Avenue in Downey and Santa Fe Springs.
- Interstate 10 (San Bernardino Freeway,) Interstate 710 (Long Beach Freeway,) and local streets in East Los Angeles.
- Interstate 5 (Golden State Freeway,) California State Route 134 (Colorado Freeway,) San Fernando Road, and Zoo Drive in Glendale and Los Angeles.
- California State Route 2 (Glendale Freeway,) California State Route 134, Colorado Boulevard, and Harvey Drive in Glendale and Eagle Rock, Los Angeles.
- Interstate 405 (San Diego Freeway,) Interstate 710, Pacific Place, and Wardlow Road in Long Beach.
- Interstate 5, Interstate 10, U.S. Route 101, and California State Route 60 (Pomona Freeway) in Center City Los Angeles.
- Interstate 10 (Santa Monica Freeway,) Interstate 110 (Harbor Freeway,) and local streets in Center City Los Angeles.
- Interstate 5, California State Route 2, Newell Street, and Riverside Drive in Los Angeles.
- The Judge Harry Pregerson Interchange with Interstate 105, Interstate 110, Broadway, Grand Avenue, and Vermont Avenue in Los Angeles.
- Interstate 110, U.S. Route 101 (Hollywood Freeway,) Grand Avenue, and Temple Street in Los Angeles.
- Interstate 5, California State Route 118 (Ronald Reagan Freeway,) Laurel Canyon Boulevard, and Paxton Street in Los Angeles.
- Interstate 405 (San Diego Freeway,) California State Route 118, and Sepulveda Boulevard in Los Angeles.
- A mammoth interchange with Interstate 105, Interstate 405, Century Boulevard, El Segundo Boulevard, and La Cienega Boulevard just east of Los Angeles International Airport.
- California State Highway 1 (Sepulveda Boulevard,) Sky Way, and World Way at Los Angeles International Airport.
- Interstate 210 (Foothill Freeway,) California State Route 134, Fair Oaks Aveneue, and Orange Grove Boulevard in Pasadena.
- Interstate 10, California State Route 57, California State Route 71 (Chino Valley Freeway,) and Campus Drive in Pomona and San Dimas.
- Interstate 5, California State Route 14 (Antelope Valley Freeway,) and local roads in Los Angeles and Santa Clarita.
- Sierra Freeway (California State Route 168,) Sequoia-Kings Canyon Freeway (California State Route 180,) Cedar Avenue, and Chestnut Avenue in Fresno.
- Interstate 880, California State Route 237 (Southbay Freeway,) and McCarthy Boulevard in Milpitas.
- U.S. Route 101, California State Route 37, and Novato Boulevard in Novato.
- MacArthur Maze, where Interstate 80, Interstate 580, and Interstate 880 intersect at the east end of the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge in Oakland.
- U.S. Route 101, Embarcadero Road, and Oregon Expressway in Palo Alto.
- Interstate 5, Interstate 80 Business/U.S. Route 50, Broadway, W Street, and X Street in Sacramento.
- Interstate 80, Interstate 80 Business, California State Route 244, and Watt Avenue just NE of Sacramento.
- Interstate 280 (Junipero Serra Freeway,) Interstate 380, San Bruno Avenue, and Sneath Lane in San Bruno.
- U.S. Route 101 (Bayshore Freeway,) Interstate 280 (John Foran Freeway,) Alemany Boulevard/Industrial Street, and Bayshore Boulevard in San Francisco (Alemany Maze).
- A pair of interchanges on U.S. Route 101 at the west edge of San Francisco International Airport. One is with Interstate 380, San Bruno Avenue, and North Access Road and the other is with the passenger access roads of the airport.
- Interstate 280 (Sinclair Freeway,) Interstate 880 (Nimitz Freeway,) and Stevens Creek Boulevard in San Jose.
- Interstate 280, California State Route 87 (Guadalupe Parkway,) Almaden Boulevard/Vine Street, and Bird Avenue in San Jose.
- California State Route 1 (Cabrillo Highway,) California State Route 17 (Santa Cruz Highway,) and Ocean Street in Santa Cruz.
- Interstate 5, California State Route 91, and Magnolia Avenue in Anaheim, Fullerton, and Buena Park.
- Interstate 5, Interstate 405, Bake Parkway, and Irvine Center Drive in Irvine (El Toro Y).
- Orange Crush interchange, with Interstate 5 (Santa Ana Freeway,) California State Route 22 (Garden Grove Freeway,) and California State Route 57 (Orange Freeway,) and Bristol Street/La Veta Avenue in Garden Grove and Orange.
- Interstate 405, Interstate 605, and California State Route 22 in Rossmoor and Seal Beach.
San Diego County
- Interstate 5, California State Route 94, California State Route 163 (Cabrillo Freeway,) and local roads in Center City San Diego.
- Interstate 5, Interstate 8, Camino Del Rio, and Morena Boulevard in northern San Diego.
- Interstate 8 (Mission Valley Freeway,) California State Route 163, and Mission Center Road in northern San Diego.
- Interstate 8, Interstate 805 (Jacob Dekema Freeway,) and Qualcomm Way in northern San Diego.
- Interstate 8, Interstate 15, Camino Del Rio, and Fairmount Avenue/Mission Gorge Road in northern San Diego.
- Interstate 15, California State Route 52 (San Clemente Canyon Freeway,) California State Route 163, and Kearney Villa Road in northern San Diego.
- Ventura Freeway (U.S. Route 101/California State Route 1,) Santa Paula Freeway (California State Route 126,) Main Street (101 Business,) and Telephone Road in Ventura.
- Interstate 25, U.S. Routes 40/287, and Auraria Parkway in Center City Denver.
- Interstate 25 and Interstate 70, just north of Downtown Denver, known locally as The Mousetrap due to its maze of ramps.
- Interstate 25, Interstate 76, Interstate 270/U.S. Route 36, and 70th Avenue (Colorado State Highway 224) in Welby.
- Interstate 84/U.S. Route 6, U.S. Route 44, CT-2, Governor Street, Pitkin Street, and the Founders Bridge in East Hartford.
- Interstate 84, Interstate 691, and CT-322 in Milldale (Southington).
- The Interstate 95, Interstate 91, and CT-34 interchange in New Haven. The interchange is being rebuilt to increase roadway capacity and remove left-hand exits from the I-95 mainline.
- Merritt Parkway (CT-15,) Henry Mucci Highway (CT-25,) and Church Hill Road (CT-127) in Trumbull.
- Merritt Parkway (CT-15,) CT-8, and CT-108 in Trumbull.
- Interstate 84 and CT-8 interchange in Waterbury, locally known as the "Mixmaster Interchange". The two highways intersect one another on double-decked viaducts. A multitude of ramps at several different levels connect the two highways and provide access to and from local streets.
- The interchange of Interstate 95, Interstate 295, Interstate 495, U.S. Route 202, and Delaware Route 141 just south of Newport.
District of Columbia
- Interstate 66, Constitution Avenue (U.S. Route 50,) E Street, and Ohio Drive.
- Interstate 395, 7th Street, 9th Street Expressway, 12th Street Expressway, and Maine Avenue.
- Interstate 395, Interstate 695, Captiol Street, C Street, D Street, and Washington Avenue.
- Interstate 595, U.S. Route 441, State Road 84, and Florida's Turnpike just SW of Fort Lauderdale.
- Interstate 10, Interstate 95, Forest Street, and Stockton Street in Jacksonville.
- Golden Glades Interchange, the intersection of Interstate 95 with Florida's Turnpike, U.S. Route 441, SR 9 and the Palmetto Expressway in Miami Gardens, is also sometimes called the "Spaghetti Bowl".
- Florida's Turnpike, State Road 528 (Beachline Expressway,) and Orange Blossom Trail (U.S. Routes 17/92/441) just south of Orlando.
- Interstate 275, U.S. Route 19, and 54th Avenue in St. Petersburg.
- State Road 60, State Road 589, Bessie Coleman Boulevard, and Spruce Street in Tampa.
- Tom Moreland Interchange, the interchange of Interstate 85 and Interstate 285 as well as Chamblee Tucker Road and Northcrest Road in DeKalb County outside Atlanta.
- A massive interchange in downtown Atlanta with Interstate 20 (Abernathy Freeway), Interstate 75/Interstate 85 (Downtown Connector), Capitol Avenue, Central Avenue, Fulton Street, Pryor Street, and Windsor Street.
- Interstate 85, U.S. Route 29, Georgia State Route 6 (Camp Creek Parkway), and Airport Loop Road at the edge of Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Interstate 85, GA-316 (University Parkway,) and Boggs Road in Duluth.
- A massive interchange in Halawa of Interstate H-1, Interstate H-3, Interstate H-201, Kahuapani Street, Kamehameha Highway (Hawaii Route 99,) and Ulune Street.
- Interstate H-1, Kamehameha Highway, and Nimitz Highway (Hawaii Route 92) at two different interchanges in Honolulu.
- Interstate H-1, Interstate H-2, Farrington Highway, Kamehameha Highway, and Waipahu Street in Pearl City and Waipahu.
- Circle Interchange, the intersection of the Kennedy Expressway, the Dan Ryan Expressway, the Eisenhower Expressway, and Congress Parkway just west of downtown Chicago.
- Interstates 55/64/70, Mississippi Avenue (Illinois Route 3,) Illinois Route 15, Piggott Avenue, and Tudor Avenue in East St. Louis.
- Interstate 90, Interstate 190, Interstate 294, and River Road in Rosemont.
- Interstate 90 (Indiana East-West Toll Road,) U.S. Route 12/U.S. Route 20 (Dunes Highway,) and 15th Avenue in Gary.
- Spaghetti Bowl in Indianapolis aka the North Split (north junction of Interstate 65 & Interstate 70.)
- Two "Mixmasters" in Des Moines. Both are the interchanges of Interstate 35, Interstate 80, and Interstate 235, one north of Des Moines, and one in West Des Moines.
- Interstate 70, Fairfax Trafficway, Minnesota Avenue, and Washington Boulevard in Kansas City.
- Interstate 235, Kansas Route 96, and Meridian Avenue/Womer Street in Sherwood Glen, Wichita.
- Kennedy Interchange, the intersection of Interstate 64, Interstate 65, and Interstate 71 at the northeastern edge of downtown Louisville.
- A massive interchange complex of Interstate 65, Interstate 264, Crittenden Drive, and access roads to Louisville International Airport and the Kentucky Exposition Center on the south side of Louisville.
- Interstate 110, Airline Highway (U.S. Routes 61/190,) and Harding Boulevard (Louisiana State Route 408) in Baton Rouge.
- Interstate 10, U.S. Route 90, Ponchartrain Expressway (U.S. Route 90 Business,) Poydras Street, and Stadium Drive in New Orleans.
- Interstate 20, Interstate 49, Lakeshore Drive, Linwood Avenue/Pierre Avenue, and Murphy Street in Shreveport.
- Interstate 95/Interstate 495 (Capital Beltway), U.S. Route 50, Corporate Drive, and Garden City Drive (Maryland Route 950) in Ardmore.
- Interstate 95, Maryland Route 295, and Monroe Street in Baltimore.
- Interstate 70, Interstate 270, U.S. Route 15, Maryland Route 180, and Maryland Route 351 in Frederick.
- Interstate 95/Interstate 495 (Capital Beltway), Interstate 295, National Harbor Boulevard, Maryland Route 210, and Maryland Route 414 in Oxon Hill.
- Interstate 95/Interstate 495 (Capital Beltway), Branch Avenue (Maryland Route 5,) and Auth Road just west of Temple Hills.
- Interstate 90 (Massachusetts Turnpike,) Interstate 290, Interstate 395, U.S. Route 20, and MA 12 in Auburn.
- The South Bay Interchange between Interstate 90 (Massachusetts Turnpike) and Interstate 93/U.S. Route 1/MA 3 in downtown Boston.
- Interstate 90, MA 1A (William McClellan Highway,) and airport access roads at the western edge of Boston Logan International Airport.
- Interstate 90, Interstate 95/MA 128 (Yankee Division Highway,) Commonwealth Avenue (Massachusetts Route 30,) Grove Street, and Park Road in Newton.
- Interstate 95, MA 128, U.S. Route 1, and MA 129 in Peabody.
- Interstate 91, Interstate 291, U.S. Route 20, Chestnut Street, and Dwight Street in Springfield.
- Interstate 190, Interstate 290, and Burncoat Street in Worcester.
- Interstate 94, M-39, and Van Born Road in Allen Park.
- Interstate 75, M-10, and local roads in Detroit.
- Interstate 75, M-85, and the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit.
- Interstate 496, U.S. Route 127, Kalamazoo Street, and Trowbridge Road in Lansing.
- Spaghetti Bowl in Novi (Interstate 96, Interstate 275, Interstate 696, M-5.)
- The Can of Worms interchange between Interstate 35, Interstate 535 and U.S. Route 53 in Duluth.
- The interchange between Interstate 35W and Interstate 94 in downtown Minneapolis.
- The interchange between Interstate 35E and Interstate 94 in downtown Saint Paul.
- Interstate 20, Interstate 55, and Terry Road in Jackson.
- Interstate 20, Interstate 55, U.S. Route 49, and Flowwood Drive (Mississippi Route 468) in Jackson.
- Interstate 70, Interstate 270, and St. Charles Rock Road (Missouri Route 180) in Bridgeton.
- Interstate 270, Missouri Route 370, and Missouri Bottom Road in Bridgeton.
- Interstate 29, Interstate 35, Interstate 70, Independence Avenue (U.S. Route 24,) and Admiral Boulevard in Kansas City.
- Interstate 35, Interstate 670, and Broadway Boulevard in Kansas City.
- Interstate 70, Interstate 670, U.S. Route 71, and local roads in Kansas City.
- Interstate 44, Interstate 55, Gravois Avenue (Missouri Route 30,) Lafayette Avenue, Truman Parkway, and Tucker Boulevard in St. Louis.
- Henderson Spaghetti Bowl in Henderson (Interstate 515/U.S. Route 93/U.S. Route 95, Interstate 215, Lake Mead Parkway)
- Las Vegas Spaghetti Bowl, where Interstate 15 and U.S. Route 95 intersect (also U.S. Route 93 and Interstate 515 being one or the other) in downtown Las Vegas, along with access to/from Martin Luther King Jr Boluevard.
- Reno Spaghetti Bowl, the interchange between Interstate 80 and Interstate 580/U.S. Route 395 in Reno.
- U.S. Route 3, Daniel Webster Highway, Spit Brook Road, and an access highway to New Hampshire Route 3A in Nashua.
- New Jersey Route 3, New Jersey Route 21, and River Road in Clifton.
- Interstate 95 (the New Jersey Turnpike at exit 10,) Interstate 287, New Jersey Route 440, and Woodbridge Avenue in Edison Township.
- Interstate 95 (the New Jersey Turnpike at exit 13,) Interstate 278, New Jersey Route 439 (Bayway,) Brunswick Avenue, and Cole Place in Elizabeth.
- Interstate 95, U.S. Routes 1/9/46, New Jersey Route 4, and Fletcher Avenue (U.S. Route 9W) in Fort Lee.
- Interstate 76, Interstate 676, Collings Road, and an access highway to U.S. Route 130 and New Jersey Route 168 in Gloucester City.
- Newark Airport Interchange, a massive interchange of Interstate 78, U.S. Route 1/9, U.S. Route 22, Route 21, and Interstate 95 (the New Jersey Turnpike) at the northern edge of Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey, just outside of New York City.
- Interstate 80, U.S. Route 202, and Cherry Hill Road in Parsippany.
- Interstate 80, Interstate 280, and U.S. Route 46 in Parsippany.
- Interstate 80, Interstate 287, and (signed for U.S. Route 46) Littleton Road and Smith Road in Parsippany.
- Interstate 80, New Jersey Route 20, Lakeview Avenue, and Market Street in Paterson.
- U.S. Route 130, New Jersey Route 90, and Union Avenue in Pennsauken Township.
- New Jersey Route 3, New Jersey Route 17, and Edwin Ward Memorial Parkway in Rutherford.
- New Jersey Turnpike Eastern Spur exit 17 with New Jersey Route 3 and New Jersey Route 495 in Secaucus.
- Spaghetti Bowl, the intersection of Interstate 80 with Route 23 and U.S. Route 46 in Wayne Township.
- Garden State Parkway, U.S. Route 9, New Jersey Route 440, New Brunswick Avenue, Riverside Drive, and Smith Street in Woodbridge Township.
- The Big I in Albuquerque, a 5-level stack connecting Interstate 25, Interstate 40, and local streets.
- Bruckner Interchange, a complex interchange at the intersection of the Bruckner Expressway, Cross Bronx Expressway, Whitestone Expressway, and Hutchinson River Parkway in the New York City borough of The Bronx.
- Kew Gardens Interchange, an intersection of Grand Central Parkway, Van Wyck Expressway (Interstate 678), Jackie Robinson Parkway, Queens Boulevard (NY-25), and Union Turnpike, in Kew Gardens, in the center of the New York City borough of Queens.
- Belt Parkway (NY-27,) Interstate 678, Nassau Expressway (New York State Route 878,) and JFK Expressway at the edge of John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens.
- Long Island Expressway (Interstate 495,) Interstate 678, Grand Central Parkway, and collector-distributor roads in Flushing Meadows Park, Queens.
- Interstate 787, South Mall Arterial (U.S. Route 20,) U.S. Route 9, Madison Avenue, and Pearl Street (NY-32) in center city Albany.
- Interstate 287, Saw Mill River Parkway, and NY-119 in Elmsford.
- Interstate 690, NY-695, and State Fair Boulevard in Lakeland.
- Can of Worms (interchange), the name given to the complex interchange connecting I-490, Interstate 590, NY-590, and NY-96 in Rochester.
- Interstate 490, Inner Loop, Clinton Avenue (NY-15,) and South Avenue in Rochester.
- Interstate 81, Interstate 690, and local roads in Syracuse.
- Interstate 26, Interstate 240, and Patton Avenue (U.S. Route 74A) in Asheville.
- Interstate 40, Interstate 240, and Charlotte Highway (U.S. Route 74A) in Asheville.
- Interstate 77, Interstate 85, and Statesville Avenue in Charlotte.
- Interstate 71, Interstate 75, U.S. Route 42, U.S. Route 50, 6th Street, and 9th Street in Cincinnati.
- Interstate 71, Interstate 471, U.S. Route 50, and Columbia Parkway in Cincinnati.
- Interstate 77, Interstate 90, U.S. Route 422, and 14th Street in Cleveland.
- Interstate 71, Interstate 670, U.S. Route 23 (3rd/4th Street,) Broad Street (U.S. Route 40/U.S. Route 62,) Ohio State Route 3 (Cleveland Avenue,) 5th Avenue, and Long Street in Columbus.
- The former configuration of Interstate 75, Ohio State Route 4, Ohio State Route 48 (Main Street,) Keowee Street, and Webster Street in Dayton, known locally as Malfunction Junction.
- Interstate 76 (Pennsylvania Turnpike,) Interstate 79, and U.S. Route 19 in Cranberry Township, Butler County. Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 30, Cranberry Interchange.
- The Dwight D. Eisenhower Interchange, the interchange of Interstate 83, Interstate 283, and U.S. Route 322 just east of Harrisburg. 322 (Eisenhower Boulevard) interchanges with Derry Street and Paxton Street.
- Interstate 376, PA-576 (Southern Beltway) and Airport Boulevard in Findlay Township just SW of Pittsburgh International Airport.
- U.S. Route 30, U.S. Route 202, and Lincoln Highway in Glenloch, Chester County.
- The Interstate 279 Interchange, the interchange of Interstate 279, U.S. Route 19 Truck, Interstate 579, and PA-28 near the North Shore of Pittsburgh.
- The King of Prussia Interchange, the interchange of Interstate 76, U.S. Route 202, and U.S. Route 422 in King of Prussia.
- U.S. Route 22, U.S. Route 322, U.S. Route 522, and Ort Valley Road just north of Lewistown.
- Interstate 76 (Pennsylvania Turnpike,) Interstate 376, U.S. Route 22, William Penn Highway (Business U.S. Route 22,) and PA-48 (Mosside Boulevard) in Monroeville. Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit 57, Pittsburgh Interchange.
- Interstate 76, U.S. Route 1, Lincoln Drive, Ridge Avenue, and Kelly Drive in NW Philadelphia and Bala Cynwyd.
- Interstate 95, Interstate 676/U.S. Route 30, and local roads in Penn's Landing, Philadelphia.
- Interstate 95, the Betsy Ross Bridge Expressway, and Aramingo Avenue in NE Philadelphia.
- Interstate 95, Bartram Avenue (PA-291,) and airport access roads at Philadelphia International Airport.
- Interstate 95, Interstate 476, and MacDade Boulevard in Ridley Township, Delaware County.
- Interstate 376, Braddock Avenue, Greendale Avenue, Monongahela Avenue, and Swissvale Avenue in Swissvale.
- The Throop-Dunmore Interchange, the interchange of Interstate 81, Interstate 84/380, and U.S. Route 6 in Dunmore.
- Interstate 76, Interstate 476, and Matsonford Road (signed for PA-23) in West Conshohocken.
- Interstate 40, Interstate 275, and Western Avenue (Tennessee State Route 62) in Knoxville.
- Interstate 40, Interstate 69, Tennessee State Route 300, and Watkins Street in Memphis.
- Interstate 65, Ellington Parkway (U.S. Route 31E,) and Dickerson Road (U.S. Route 31W/U.S. Route 41) in Nashville.
- U.S. Route 183, Texas State Highway 111, 7th Street, César Chávez Street, and Montopolis Drive in Austin.
- U.S. Route 290, Texas State Highway Loop 1 (Mo-Pac Expressway,) Southwest Boulevard, and collector-distributor roads in Austin.
- Interstate 30, Interstate 45, and César Chávez Boulevard in Dallas.
- Interstate 35E, Interstate 30, and local streets in Dallas, known locally as the "Mixmaster".
- Interstate 635, Texas State Highway 114, Texas State Highway 121, and International Parkway at the northern edge of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. Known locally as the "DFW Connector" or the "Grapevine Funnel", this interchange connects seven area highways and is up to 23 lanes wide.
- The three level interchange between Interstate 10, U.S. Route 54, and Interstate 110 in East Central El Paso.
- Interstate 20, Interstate 35W, and collector-distributor roads in Fort Worth.
- Interstate 30, Interstate 35W, U.S. Route 287, Texas State Highway 180, and Texas State Highway 280 in Fort Worth.
- Interstate 10/U.S. Route 90, U.S. Route 59, and Navigation Boulevard in Center City Houston.
- Interstate 45, Allen Parkway, and Houston Avenue in Center City Houston.
- U.S. Route 59, Texas State Highway 288, Chenevert Street, and Elgin Drive in Houston.
- U.S. Route 290, Interstate 10, Interstate 610, and Old Katy Road in Houston.
- The Interstate 15, Interstate 80, and UT-201 interchange in South Salt Lake/Salt Lake City.
- Interstate 80, Interstate 215, and UT-68 (Redwood Road) in Salt Lake City.
- Interstate 80, UT-154, Old State Route 186, and Terminal Drive just south of Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Interstate 66, U.S. Route 50, Virginia Route 110, and George Washington Memorial Parkway in Arlington.
- Interstate 64, Interstate 664, U.S. Route 13, U.S. Route 58, and U.S. Route 460 in Chesapeake.
- Interstate 495 (Capital Beltway), Virginia Route 267 (Dulles Toll Road), and Jones Branch Drive in McLean and Tysons Corner.
- Interstate 664, 25th and 26th Streets (U.S. Route 60,) 27th Street, and 28th Street in Newport News.
- Interstate 85, Interstate 95, U.S. Route 460, and Virginia Route 36 in Petersburg.
- Interstate 64, Interstate 95, and Interstate 195 in Richmond.
- Interstate 95, Interstate 395, and Interstate 495 interchange in Springfield. This is locally known as the Springfield Interchange and the "Mixing Bowl".
- Interstate 95 and Virginia Route 644 just south of the Mixing Bowl in Springfield.
- Interstate 664, U.S. Route 17, and Western Freeway (Virginia Route 164) in Suffolk.
- Virginia Route 28, Virginia Route 267, Dulles Access Road, Innovation Avenue, and Rudder Road at the eastern edge of Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Interstate 90, Interstate 405, and Bellevue Way in Bellevue.
- Interstate 5, Interstate 90, Airport Way, Dearborn Street, and Washington State Route 519 in Seattle.
- Interstate 90, Washington State Route 290, and Business Interstate 90 (Sprague Avenue) in Spokane.
- Interstate 5, Interstate 705, Washington State Route 16, and 38th Street in Tacoma.
- Marquette Interchange, the intersection of Interstate 94 with Interstate 43, & Interstate 794 in downtown Milwaukee.
- "Spaghetti junction". English Collins Dictionary. HarperCollins Publishers LLC. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Addison, Paul (2010). No Turning Back. Oxford: OUP Oxford. p. 139. ISBN 0192192671. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Spaghetti Junction myth is untangled". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Moran, Joe (2010). On Roads. London: Profile Books. p. 45. ISBN 1846680603. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- Google. Interchange of Hwys 401, 427 and 27, Ontario (Map). http://maps.google.ca/maps?ll=43.673149,-79.581656&z=15. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Google. Six Points Interchange, Etobicoke, Ontario (Map). http://maps.google.ca/maps?ll=43.641083,-79.534922&z=17. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Byers, Jim (7 January 2008). "Untangling Etobicoke's messy Six Points interchange If the late Jane Jacobs had nightmares, they looked like this". Toronto Star (Star Media Group). Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Google. Map of interchange on Google Maps (Map). http://maps.google.de/maps?f=q&hl=de&geocode=&q=51.442,+6.805&ie=UTF8&ll=51.441998,6.805&spn=0.00642,0.015557&t=h&z=16. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Chartres, John (18 December 1970). "'Spaghetti Junction' opens, without warning signs". The Times (London: News Corporation). Retrieved 21 June 2012.(subscription required)
- JJohnson, W.M. "A627(M) Rochdale–Oldham Motorway". Lancashire County Council. Retrieved 28 June 2011.
- Larsen, Dave (September 6, 2012). "Malfunction Junction crashes down 90%". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- End of the road in sight for $1 billion Grapevine project, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, retrieved 21 Jan 2014
- Google. I-95?395/495 Interchage (Map). http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=9690101918537651758,38.791575,-77.239369&time=&date=&ttype=&q=lynbrook,+va&ie=UTF8&ll=38.790403,-77.174556&spn=0.012209,0.020084&z=16&om=0. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
|This article includes a list of roads, streets, highways, or other routes that are associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.