|Beauty pageant titleholder|
14 July 1987 
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss France 2010|
|Miss France 2010
Miss Universe 2010
Her name, Malika, means queen in Arabic, is very common in many Arab countries. She was firstly believed to be of North African descent; however, she has clarified that she is "100% French", and that her parents, who have been to Morocco in the past, named her Malika, because they found it pretty.
Ménard, who stands 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in) tall, competed as Miss Normandie in her country's national beauty pageant, Miss France 2010, held in Nice, where she would become the eventual winner of the title, gaining the right to represent France in the 2010 Miss Universe pageant.
Miss Universe 2010
As the official representative of her country to the 2010 Miss Universe pageant broadcast live from Paradise, Nevada on 23 August 2010, Ménard placed as one of the Top 15 semifinalists of the competition won by Ximena Navarrete of Mexico. During the Miss Universe official portraits photo shoot, Ménard was amongst the majority of contestants who chose not to do a topless photo shoot. Had she chosen to pose topless, she would've faced automatic disqualification as Miss France.
- "Joyeux Anniversaire Miss France", MalikaMenard.com (in French), retrieved 7 August 2010
- "Interview - Origine de Malika", MalikaMenard.com (in French), retrieved 7 August 2010
- "Malika Ménard était l'invitée exceptionnelle de RTL" (MP3) (in French), RTL Radio interview with Malika Ménard, 6 December 2009, retrieved 7 August 2010
- "Interview RTL – Origine de Malika". Retrieved August 18, 2012.
- "Miss France 2010 : Malika Menard". Vie Femme. December 7, 2009. Retrieved 12 December 2010.
- Malika Ménard: "Je ne poserai pas seins nus pour Miss Univers", 7 sur 7, 17 August 2010
|Awards and achievements|