From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malina may refer to:
- Malina (mythology), an Inuit solar deity.
- Malina, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-central Poland)
- Malina, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Frank Malina - American engineer and painter
- Joshua Malina - American theatre and film actor
- Judith Malina - American theatre and film actor
- Malina_(Bulgarian_singer) - Bulgarian singer
- Malina (river) - tributary of the Morava river in Slovakia
- Malina (novel), a 1971 novel by Ingeborg Bachmann
- Malina (film), a 1991 German-Austrian film based on the novel
- Malina (The Emperor's New School), a character in The Emperor's New School
- the word for raspberry in some Slavic languages, also a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Malina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.