From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malla (Devanagari: मल्ल) may refer to the following:
- Mala, Afghanistan, a place in Afghanistan
- Malla, Barcelona, a municipality of Barcelona, Spain
- Malla, Estonia, village in Viru-Nigula Pariah, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Mallabhum, the kingdom ruled by the Malla kings of Bishnupur, in present-day West Bengal
- Malla, a 2004 Kannada feature film starring V. Ravichandran
- Malla, a mountain in Northern Finland on the border of Finland and Sweden
- Malla (Mallar), an ethnic group found in Southern India.
- Malla (India), an ancient dynasty in India, one of the sixteen Mahajanapadas
- Malla (Nepal), a dynasty in Nepal
- Khasa Malla, a dynasty which ruled the kingdom of Yatse (aka Malla kingdom) in west Tibet and west Nepal, influential from the 12th to the 14th century; unrelated to the Malla dynasty of the Kathmandu valley
- Malla (surname), a surname amongst
- Malla-yuddha, a Sanskrit term for a wrestler or boxer
- Malla-yuddham, a tamil word which describes a fighter,'mal or malla means valour' and 'yuddham means fighting'
- Mallar Kambam, an fighting art practiced in South India, it is a tamil word which means 'mallar an ancient warrior tribe of south india, malla means brave' and 'kambam means pillar'
- Malla Rudenschöld, the nickname for Magdalena Rudenschöld, a Swedish conspirator
- Malla Silfverstolpe, a Swedish salon hostess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.