From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Malla (Devanagari: मल्ल) may refer to the following:
- Mala, Afghanistan, a place in Afghanistan
- Malla, Barcelona, a municipality of Barcelona, Spain
- Malla, Estonia, village in Viru-Nigula Pariah, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- Mallabhum, the kingdom ruled by the Malla kings of Bishnupur, in present-day West Bengal
- Malla (Mallar), an ethnic group found in Southern India. The kings of Tamilakam - Cheras, Cholas and Pandyas and Pallavas - were found to call themselves 'Mallars'
- Malla (India), an ancient dynasty in India, one of the sixteen Mahajanapadas
- Malla (Nepal), a dynasty in Nepal
- Khasa Malla, a dynasty which ruled the kingdom of Yatse (aka Malla kingdom) in west Tibet and west Nepal, influential from the 12th to the 14th century; unrelated to the Malla dynasty of the Kathmandu valley
- Malla (surname), a surname amongst
- Malla-yuddha, a Sanskrit term for a wrestler or boxer
- Malla Rudenschöld, the nickname for Magdalena Rudenschöld, a Swedish conspirator
- Malla Silfverstolpe, a Swedish salon hostess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.