Mallu is an ethnic slur used to refer to people from the state of Kerala in India as a corruption of the word Malayalee, the demonym for Keralites. The word is often used for racially bullying, abusing, or trolling people from the state of Kerala.
- "Mallu Translation". bab.la. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Mallu Translation". almaany=. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Mallu Translation". shabdkosh=. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "The enduring slur of racism". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 2015-01-28.
- "Me, no more Mallu, nor Chinki and definitely not Idli-Dosa". The Sunday Indian. Retrieved 2015-01-28.