From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Hindi word Mallu. For the village Mällu in northwestern Estonia, see Mällu.
Mallu is an ethnic slur used to refer to people from the state of Kerala in India as a corruption of the word Malayalee, the demonym for Keralites. The word is often used for racially bullying, abusing, or trolling people from Kerala.
- "Mallu Translation". bab.la. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Mallu Translation". almaany=. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Mallu Translation". shabdkosh=. Retrieved 2013-11-11.
- "The enduring slur of racism". Mumbai Mirror. Retrieved 2015-01-28.
- "Me, no more Mallu, nor Chinki and definitely not Idli-Dosa". The Sunday Indian. Retrieved 2015-01-28.