|Focus cities||Stockholm-Bromma Airport
|Frequent-flyer program||Malmö Aviation Bonusprogram|
|Airport lounge||Yellow Room
|Fleet size||12 (+ 10 orders)|
|Destinations||4 (+ 6 seasonal)|
|Parent company||Braganza AS|
|Key people||Per G. Braathen (Owner)
Knut A Solberg(CEO)
Malmö Aviation was sold to CityAir Scandinavia on 11 February 1992. A new company Malmö Aviation Schedule was formed on 16 April 1993 under the ownership of Wiklund Inter Trade. Braathens of Norway acquired full control in August 1998 and in early 1999 integrated Braathens Sweden (formerly Transwede) into Malmö Aviation. In December 2001 it became an independent airline owned by Braganza AS/Bramora. This was the result of the Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) acquisition of Braathens in which Malmö Aviation, for legal reasons, was not included. It is wholly owned by Braathens Aviation and has 500 employees (at March 2007).
Malmö Aviation operates the following services (as of January 2009):
- Gothenburg (Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport)
- Malmö (Malmö Airport)
- Stockholm (Stockholm-Bromma Airport)
- Umeå (Umeå Airport)
- Visby (Visby Airport (Seasonal, summertime))
- Halmstad (Halmstad Airport)
- Kalmar (Kalmar Airport)
- Ronneby (Ronneby Airport)
- Sundsvall (Sundsvall Airport)
- Växjö (Växjö Airport)
- Ängelholm (Ängelholm–Helsingborg Airport)
Malmö Aviation operates charter both during the summer and winter
The airline offers newspapers, complimentary meals and hot towels on every flight.
The Malmö Aviation fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of 10 March 2013):
|Avro RJ100||9||—||—||112||Domestic, Charter|
|Avro RJ85||3||—||—||95||Domestic, Charter|
|Bombardier CS100||—||5||10||125||To replace Avro RJ85|
|Bombardier CS300||—||5||145||To replace Avro RJ100|
- "History". Malmö Aviation. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
- "Contact us". Malmö Aviation. Retrieved 23 May 2012. "Visiting Address Jägershillgatan 18, Malmö"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 10 April 2007. p. 47.
- "About us". Malmö Aviation. Retrieved 18 March 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Malmö Aviation.|