Maluso is a fourth class municipality in the province of Basilan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 33,803 people.
On February 27, 2010, about 70 militants of the extremist Abu Sayyaf group attacked Tubigan village in Maluso, setting fire to homes and killing at least 11 people.
Maluso is politically subdivided into 20 barangays.
- Calang Canas
- Guanan North (Zone I)
- Guanan South (Zone II)
- Mahayahay Lower (Zone I)
- Muslim Area
- Port Holland Zone I Pob. (Upper)
- Port Holland Zone II Pob. (Shipyard Main)
- Port Holland Zone III Pob. (Samal Village)
- Port Holland Zone IV (Lower)
- Townsite (Pob.)
- Fuente Maluso
- Mahayahay Upper (Zone II)
- Port Holland Zone V (Shipyard Tabuk)
- Upper Garlayan
|Population census of Maluso
|Source: National Statistics Office