From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Malvinas or islas Malvinas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Malvinas, Malvinas Islands or Islas Malvinas may also refer to:
- Malvinas Argentinas, Córdoba, a municipality in Córdoba Province, Argentina
- Malvinas Islands (Chile), a group of islands in the General Carrera Lake, Chile
- Malvinas Day, a public holiday in Argentina
- Islas Malvinas Stadium, home ground of Buenos Aires's All Boys club
- Malvinas Current, an Atlantic current which is also known as the Falkland Current
- "March of the Malvinas", an Argentine song composed in 1939
- Rosario – Islas Malvinas International Airport, Rosario, Argentina
- Malvina (disambiguation)
- Malvinas Argentinas (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Malvinas"
- All pages with titles containing "Malvinas"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.