Malviya Nagar (Jaipur)
Malviya Nagar is an affluent region in South Jaipur, and is close to Durgapura, Jawahar Nagar, Jagatpura and Sanganer. It is named after the noted freedom fighter Madan Mohan Malviya. It is also one of the constituencies of Jaipur District.
The region is a buzzing commercial center with many industrial and commercial units. The place has its share of excellent schools, colleges, hospitals, multiplexes and malls which cater to the whole city.
Malviya Nagar is well connected through the public transport system. Also the Jaipur International Airport Terminal 2 for domestic flights is within 5–10 minutes drive from most parts of the region.
Best Ward 39
1. JITENDRA LODIYA
2. JITENDRA SHARMA
Entertainment Paradise Jawahar Circle
Hotel Clarks Amer
Malviya Industrial Area
- Apex Hospital, a multi-speciality ISO 9001 certified hospital
- Jaipur Calgary Eye Hospital
- Fortis Escorts, a multi-super-speciality hospital
- Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur
- World Trade Park, Jaipur
- Hotel Clarks Amer, Jaipur, an ISO 9001:2000 accredited hotel.