Mama Koite Doumbia
Mama Koité Doumbia holds a higher diploma in youth training. She was elected chairperson of the African Women's Development and Communication Network (FEMNET) in 2003. In this role she was a member of the Permanent Committee of the Economic, Social and Cultural Council of the African Union. In February 2011 she received the 2011 FAMEDEV Gender Award.
- "List of Ecosocc Bureau, Standing Committee and Cluster Committee Members with their Address". Africa Union: ECOSOC. Retrieved 27 October 2010.
- "Mama Koite Doumbia – Mali". World People's Blog. April 5, 2007. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "Presenter: Mama Koite Doumbia". Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- "FEMNET Immediate Chairperson Mama Koite Doumbia wins the 2011 FAMEDEV Gender Award". FEMNET. March 2, 2011. Retrieved 2011-09-23.
- Membership of the President of the UN General Assembly’s Task Force for the High-Level Plenary Meeting of the Sixty-Fifth Session of the General Assembly 24 March 2010, UN Non-Governmental Liaison Service, Retrieved 27 October 2010
|This article about a Malian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|