From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mamak (disambiguation))
Mamak may refer to:
- Mamak, a term, considered pejorative by some, used in Malaysia to describe the Indian Malay Mixed community and culture
- Mamak stall, a type of food establishment that serves mamak food
- Mamak Gang, a Malaysian gang active since the early 1990s
- Mamak rojak (or Indian rojak), the Malaysian version of a dish commonly prepared in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia
- Mamak, a Persian language term meaning "little mother" or "kind and compassionate mother"
- Mamak, Ankara, a district of Ankara, Turkey
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.