From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maman is the French word for "Ma-Ma, Mummy, Mommy, Mom" and may refer to:
- Maman (sculpture), giant spider by Louise Bourgeois
- Maman, novel by José Germain Drouilly
- Maman (1990 film) (fr), film by Romain Goupil
- Maman (2010 film) (fr, film by Hélène de Fougerolles
- Maman (2012 film) (fr) film by Alexandra Leclère with Josiane Balasko, Mathilde Seigner.
- Maman est chez le coiffeur a 2008 drama film directed by Léa Pool.
- "Maman", song by Canadian singer fr:Aimé Major (1924-1996) 1960
- "Maman", song by French singer Barbara (singer) (1930-1997)
- "Maman", song by French singer Dalida (1933-1987)
- "Maman", song by French Guianan singer Henri Salvador 1959
- "Maman", song by French singer Christophe (singer) 1967
- "Maman", song by George Bellamy (musician) 1972
- "Maman", song by English actor Edward Woodward 1973
- "Maman", 1983 single by Murray Head, and from 1988 Shade (Murray Head album)
- "Maman", song by Maddy Prior from 2003 album Lionhearts
- "Maman", single by French singer Romeo (child singer) 1973
- "Maman a tort", 1984 song recorded by French artist Mylène Farmer. I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.