From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with the mamba snake.
Mambo most often refers to:
Mambo may also refer to:
- Mambo (music)
- Mambo section, a section in arrangements of some types of Afro-Caribbean music, particularly danzón; the musical form of the same name developed from this section
- Mambo! (album), a 1954 album by Yma Sumac
- Mambo (album), a 1991 album by Spanish music duo Azúcar Moreno
- Mambo, award winning album by Jeff Maluleke
- Mambo, album by Remmy Ongala
- Mambo Sinuendo, Ry Cooder 2003
- Mambo Mania, Perez Prado's first full-length 12" LP
- Mambo Diablo, Grammy Award winning album by Tito Puente
- Mambo (1938 song) by Orestes Lopez
- "Mambo" from West Side Story, Leonard Bernstein, New York Philharmonic
- "Mambo!" (song), a 2005 single by Elena Paparizou
- "Mambo No. 5", a song originally recorded by Pérez Prado and, more recently, by Lou Bega
- "Mambo Italiano" (song), written by Bob Merrill, and originally recorded by Rosemary Clooney
- Mambo (Swahili), a Swahili word that means "things" e.g."Mambo hayo" means those things.
- Mambo (Vodou), a Haitian Vodou priestess
- Mambo (1954 film), an Italian American film
- Mambo (software), an open source content management system
- MAMbo, a nickname for the Bologna Museum of Modern Art in Bologna, Italy
- Mambo Italiano (film), a Canadian, independent film released in 2003
- Mambo Graphics, the company behind the Australian surf clothing brand Mambo
- Mambo Coffee Company, an Australian specialty coffee roaster
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.