From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mambo most often refers to:
Mambo may also refer to:
- "Mambo!" (song), a 2005 single by Elena Paparizou
- Mambo! (album), a 1954 album by Yma Sumac, or the title song
- Mambo (album), a 1991 album by Spanish music duo Azúcar Moreno
- "Mambo No. 5", a song originally recorded by Pérez Prado and, more recently, by Lou Bega
- Mambo section, a section in arrangements of some types of Afro-Caribbean music, particularly danzón; the musical form of the same name developed from this section
- "Mambo Italiano" (song), written by Bob Merrill, and originally recorded by Rosemary Clooney
- Mambo (Swahili), a Swahili word that means "things" e.g."Mambo hayo" means those things.
- Mambo (Vodou), a Haitian Vodou priestess
- Mambo (1954 film), an Italian American film
- Mambo (software), an open source content management system
- MAMbo, a nickname for the Bologna Museum of Modern Art in Bologna, Italy
- Mambo Italiano (film), a Canadian, independent film released in 2003
- Mambo Graphics, the company behind the Australian surf clothing brand Mambo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.