Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz
|Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz|
|Governor of Tabuk Province|
|In office||1986 - 1987|
|Predecessor||Abdul Majeed bin Abdulaziz|
|Successor||Fahd bin Sultan|
|Issue||Nayef bin Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz Al Saud|
|Mamdouh bin Abdulaziz Al Saud|
|House||House of Saud|
|Mother||Nuf bint Nawwaf bin Nuri Al Shaalan|
|Born||1940 (age 73–74)|
Prince Mamdouh was born in 1940. His father is King Abdulaziz. His mother is Nuf bint Nawwaf bin Nuri Al Shaalan. They married in November 1935. Prince Mamdouh has two full brothers; late Prince Thamir and Prince Mashhur.
Prince Mamdouh was Governor of Tabuk Province from 1986 to 1987. He was succeeded by Prince Fahd bin Sultan as governor. Then he served as the director of Saudi Center of Strategic Studies from 1994 to 2004. During his term as the director of Strategic Studies, Prince Mamdouh also participated in the meetings of the Consultative Council in Jeddah. He is a member of the Allegiance Council.
- "Family Tree of King Abdulaziz". Datarabia. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Nuf bint Nawwaf bin Nuri Al Sha'lan". Datarabia. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, D.C.
- "King Fahd inaugurates Shoura (Consultative Council) session". Jeddah: King Fahd website. 5 July 1999. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- "King Abdullah names members of the Allegiance Council". Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington, D.C. 10 December 2007. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
|Chairman of the Bureau of Strategic Studies