|Industry||Food processing, Snack, Dairy Products|
|Founder||Datuk Pang Chin Hin|
|Malaysia, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Worldwide|
|Datuk Pang Chin Hin, Executive Chairman|
|Products||Dairy products, Confectionery, bottled water, Snack, Beverage|
|Revenue||RM 411.57 million (2009)|
|Profit||RM 44.38 million (2009)|
|Total assets||RM 294.45 million (2009)|
Mamee Double-Decker Berhad (MYX: 5282) is a Malaysian based company with interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of snack foods, beverages, and other products. As of 2014 the company headquarters is in the Air Keroh Industrial Estate in Malacca, Malaysia and it has an office in Subang, Selangor in Greater Kuala Lumpur. As of 2008 it has its registered office in City Plaza in Johor Bahru. It distributes the Mister Potato and Mamee Noodles brands.
The company was first founded in 1971. Mamee was incorporated on 3 August 1991 and was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange's main board on 18 March 1992. Mamee-Double Decker was delisted from Bursa Malaysia on Monday, 9 January 2012.
In 2011 Manchester United signed a sponsorship deal with Mamee Double-Decker.
- Corntoz is a snack from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Nutrigen is a cultured milk from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Mamee Instant Noodle is a Malaysian second largest noodle brand from Mamee-Double Decker.
- Mister Potato is a potato chip brand by Mamee-Double Decker.
- Monster is a brand of ramen noodles that are intended to be eaten raw. The Monster Noodle Snack is not only popular among the children in its place of production, but also many other Asian countries like neighbouring Singapore and is very popular in Australia. In Cantonese-speaking communities, the snack is officially called "Mummy Noodles (媽咪麵)" because Mamee sounds like mummy in Cantonese.
- Oriental Noodles is a ramen noodle brand. Current flavours include chicken, vegetable, prawn, curry, beef, and mushroom.
- Home (accessed after you press "skip") Mamee Double Decker. Retrieved on 6 April 2014. "Headquarters: Lot 1, Air Keroh Industrial Estate 75470 Melaka, Malaysia" and "Subang Address: Lot 793, Jalan SS 13/1K, Off Jalan Persiaran Subang Indah, Taman Industri Subang, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan."
- "Annual Report 2008" (Archive). Mamee-Double Decker. 9 (11/116). Retrieved on 27 September 2009. "REGISTERED OFFICE Suite 1301, 13th Floor, City Plaza, Jalan Tebrau, 80300 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim"
- "Mamee 1Q10 revenues jump 26% year-on-year to RM115 million" (Archive) (press release). Mamee Double-Decker. 26 May 2010. Retrieved on 12 April 2014. "Mamee-Double Decker (M) Berhad, founded in 1971,[...]"
- "Oodles of crunchy delights from Mamee." New Straits Times. 21 March 2004. Retrieved on 27 September 2009.
- Koh, Joyce (10 July 2012). "Malaysian Snack Maker Mamee Said to Seek Sale of Stake". Bloomburg. Retrieved 27 March 2015.
|This food and/or confectionery corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|