From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mameluk dynasty)
Mamluk Dynasty or Mamluk Sultanate may refer to:
- The Mamluk Sultanate of Delhi — ruled Northern India, and sections of Pakistan, Nepal, and Bangladesh (1211−1290)
North Africa and Western Asia
- The Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt had 2 successive dynasties ruling Egypt, and the Near East and North Africa
- Mamluk dynastic rule continued in Egypt within the first half of Ottoman Empire (1517 − 1914), ruling for that period
- Egypt Eyalet (1517−1798) — semi-autonomous Mamluk dynasty rulers, under direct rule of the Ottoman Empire
- The Mamluk dynasty of Iraq — ruled in Mesopotamia (1704−1832)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mamluk dynasty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.