From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mamie (disambiguation))
Mamie may refer to:
- Mamie Cadden (1891–1959), an Irish midwife, backstreet abortionist and convicted murderer
- Mamie Clark (1917–1983), African American psychologist
- Mary Dickens (1838–1896), daughter of Charles Dickens
- Mamie Eisenhower (1896–1979), wife of President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Mamie Eva Keith (1873–1986), American supercentenarian
- Mamie Gummer (1983–), American actress
- Mamie Johnson (1935–), first female pitcher in the Negro Leagues
- Mamie Jones, a pseudonym of Aileen Stanley (1897–1982), a popular American singer
- Mary "Mamie" Lincoln (1869–1938), granddaughter of Abraham Lincoln
- Mamie Locke (1954–), Democratic member of the Virginia Senate
- Mamie Smith (1883–1946), American vaudeville singer, dancer, pianist and actress
- Mamie Thurman (1901–1932), American murder victim
- Mamie Van Doren (1931–), American actress and sex symbol
- Mamie Dubcek, from the NBC sitcom 3rd Rock from the Sun
- Mamie Johnson, character in the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless
- Mamie Stover, a character in a 1951 novel by William Bradford Huie
- USS Massachusetts, a World War II battleship nicknamed "Big Mamie"
- Mami (disambiguation)
- Mammy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.