Mamilla Mall is a shopping street in Jerusalem in Israel, located between Jaffa Gate and the David Citadel Hotel. The mall features an outdoor promenade and a two-level indoor section as well as boutiques and fashion chain stores.
The Lonely Planet describes it as the home of some of the "nicest" "posh restaurants" in Mamilla. The project was originally criticized regarding archeological excavations near the Jaffa Gate as well as environmental and religious objections. By 2007, the project had reconstructed or reassembled many historic structures.
- Teller, Neville (2008-05-06). One Man's Israel. Trafford Publishing. ISBN 978-1-4251-3754-0.
- History and trends blend in Jerusalem as deluxe mixed-use center opens in historic area By Orit Arfa Jewish Journal June 1, 1980
- Orit Arfa (June 8, 2007). "History and trends blend in Jerusalem as deluxe mixed-use center opens in historic area". Jewish Journal.(video tour)
- "Ambitious hotel-shopping complex going up in Jerusalem". j. May 25, 2007.
- Thomas, Amelia (2010-04-01). Israel & the Palestinian Territories. Lonely Planet. ISBN 978-1-74104-456-0. Retrieved 2010-06-30.