From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Private limited company|
|Founder||Michele Buck, Damien Timmer|
Mammoth Screen is a UK-based independent production company that was established in 2007 by Michele Buck and Damien Timmer.  It produces high quality drama for key UK broadcasters, especially ITV, and international distribution.
- Agatha Raisin and the Quiche of Death (2014) for Sky1
- Remember Me (2014) for BBC One
- And Then There Were None (2015) for BBC One
- Poldark (2015) for BBC One
- Falcón (2012) is a TV adaptation for Sky of Robert Wilson's detective Javier Falcón with Marton Csokas in the title role.
- Parade's End: (2012) 5 x 1 hour serial for BBC, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Rebecca Hall, based on Ford Madox Ford's tetralogy of novels, adapted by Tom Stoppard.
- Monroe Six part medical drama (2011) for ITV1
- Christopher and His Kind (television film)(2010) for BBC Two
- Joe Maddison's War - Single film (2010) for ITV1 
- Bouquet of Barbed Wire- Mini-series (2010) for ITV1 - 3 episodes
- Dappers- Pilot (2010) for BBC3 
- Amanda Holden's Fantasy Lives- Mini-series (2010) for ITV1 - 3 episodes 
- Margot- Single film (2009) for BBC4
- Wuthering Heights- Mini-series (2009) for ITV1- 2 episodes
- Lost in Austen - Mini-series (2008) for ITV1 – 4 episodes
- Bonekickers – Series (2008) for BBC1 – 6 episodes