From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Maní may refer to:
- Maní, Yucatán, a small city in Yucatán, Mexico.
- Maní, Casanare a town and municipality in Casanare Department, Colombia.
- Maní, an Indian girl whose legend leads to the cult of Manioc.
- El Juego de Maní, an Afro-Cuban martial art/dance similar to Capoeira.
- Maní, a Spanish word for peanut.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.