Man, Economy, and State
|Man, Economy, and State: A Treatise on Economic Principles|
Cover of the Mises Institute's 2009 2nd edition of Man, Economy, and State (with Power and Market as it was originally written)
When originally published in 1962, the final eight chapters were removed by the publisher; these were later published as Power and Market in 1970. The 2009 edition published by the Ludwig von Mises Institute combines both books in a single volume which provides a discussion of both microeconomics and macroeconomics.
- Fundamentals of Human Action
- Direct Exchange
- The Pattern of Indirect Exchange
- Prices and Consumption
- Production: The Structure
- Production: The Rate of Interest and Its Determination
- Production: General Pricing of the Factors
- Production: Entrepreneurship and Change
- Production: Particular Factor Prices and Productive Incomes
- Monopoly and Competition
- Money and Its Purchasing Power
- The Economics of Violent Intervention in the Market
Rothbard describes the contents in his preface on pages xciv - xcv.
- Man, Economy & State with Power and Market (The Scholar's Edition). Ludwig von Mises Institute. February 2004. 1,441 pages plus introduction. ISBN 0-945466-30-7.
- Auburn, Alabama: Ludwig von Mises Institute. 1993. One volume in softcover. 987 pages. ISBN 0-8402-1223-2.
- New York, NY: Institute for Humane Studies New York University Press. 1981. hardcover. ISBN 0-8147-5380-9. Also: ISBN 0-910884-27-7 softcover.
- Princeton, N.J.: D. Van Nostrand Company with the William Volker Fund. 1962. Two volumes in hardcover.
- Tokyo, Japan: Tuttle-Mori Agency, Inc. with the Ludwig von Mises Institute. 2001. Softcover. ISBN 4-88359-052-6.
- Warsaw, Poland: Ekonomia wolnego rynku. Fijorr Publishing. 2007. Three volumes in softcover. ISBN -83-89812-37-1
- Rothbard 2009, p. xliii.
- Rothbard, Murray N. (1962). Man, Economy, and State: With Power and Market - Scholar's Edition. Boston: Ludwig von Mises Institute (published 2009). ISBN 978-1933550275.
- Complete text of Man, Economy, and State with Power and Market, by Murray N. Rothbard
- Man, Economy, and State — Book Review/Summary
|This article about a book on economics or finance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|