From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Man-Machine or Man and Machine may refer to:
- Human–computer interaction, man-machine interaction (MMI)
- MML (programming language), a man-machine language
- Cyborg, a cybernetic organism which enhances its abilities by using technology
- Transhumanism, the idea of human enhancement via technology
- The Man-Machine, a 1978 album by Kraftwerk
- Man vs. Machine, a 2002 album by rapper Xzibit
- Man and Machine (album), a 2002 Heavy Metal album by U.D.O.
- Man Machine, an early '90s techno/electro project, signed to Rhythm King
- Machine Man, a 1977 character created by Jack Kirby for Marvel Comics
- Mann & Machine, a 1992 American science fiction police drama television series
- Ghost in the Shell 2: Man-Machine Interface, a 1997 manga by Masamune Shirow
- Man a Machine, a 1748 work of materialist philosophy by French physician and philosopher Julien Offray de La Mettrie
- Man engine, a ladder-like mechanism installed in mines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.