From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Man-child)
|Look up manchild in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manchild can refer to:
- A person that is physically an adult, but mentally/emotionally immature
- Manchild (TV series), a BBC TV series
- Manchild (band), an American 1970s soul band from Indianapolis, Indiana
- Manchild (rapper), a rapper
- Man-Child, a 1975 album by Herbie Hancock
- Manchild (album), a 1999 album by Shyheim
- "The Man Child", a short story by James Baldwin
- "Manchild" (song), a song by Neneh Cherry from her 1989 album Raw Like Sushi
- Richard Marsland, Australian radio personality and host of Get This
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.