Man Ki Aankhen
|Man Ki Aankhen|
|Directed by||Raghunath Jhalani|
|Produced by||I. A. Nadiadwala|
|Written by||Bhakri (Dialogue), Jwalamukhi (Screenplay)|
|Music by||Laxmikant Pyarelal|
|approx 180 min|
Rajesh Agarwal marries with Geeta, daughter of his school teacher Master Dinanath. Rajesh marries with Geeta without telling his mother as he was afraid that his dowry seeking mother would oppose the marriage. Rajesh comes back home with Geeta in hope that his mother's anger will subside sooner or later.
- Dharmendra - as Rajesh Agarwal.
- Waheeda Rehman - as Guddi.
- Sujit Kumar - as Naresh Agarwal.
- Faryal - as Vandana N. Agarwal.
- Manmohan Krishna - as Master Dinanath.
- Leela Chitnis - as Mrs Dinanath.
- Mohan Sherry - as Mr Keshav.
- Brahm Bhardwaj - as Raj Bahadur.
- Lalita Pawar - as Mother of Rajesh Agarwal.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|