Man Man Ha Ni
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (January 2015)|
|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2015)|
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into ContiUKiss. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2015.|
|"Man Man Ha Ni"|
|Single by U-KISS|
|from the album ContiUKiss|
|Released||November 5, 2009|
|Format||Digital download, promotional single|
|Recorded||Brave Studio in Seoul, South Korea|
|Length||3:32 (album/radio version)|
|Producer(s)||Brave Entertainment, NH Entertainment Media Group|
|U-KISS singles chronology|
Man Man Ha Ni (Korean title: 만만하니; literal meaning Am I That Easy?) is a song performed and recorded by South Korean boyband, U-KISS from the group's third mini album, ContiUKiss. The song was released on digital format on November 3, 2009 following their album release on November 5 of the same year. On February 29, 2012 a Japanese version of the song was released as a part of U-KISS's first Japanese album, A Shared Dream.
On August 2009, U-KISS started recording new tracks for their upcoming mini album. This was a follow up album after their Bring It Back 2 Old School. The group released their album, ContiUKiss on November 5, 2009 and revealed the full Music Video to the song ‘Man Man Ha Ni’ on their homepage on the same day at 3pm. This time, U-KISS dumped their usual cute image and had a comeback with smokey make-up and a more charismatic, mature and manly image.
The producers for the new single includes one of Korea’s most famous producer, Brave Brothers. The track ‘Man Man Ha Ni’ is mainly composed of an electronica number with hiphop gangster feel. The single greatly describes a guy who can't help but keep going back to his girl who deceives him every time. Along with their new style, they were highly praised for their intense and unique choreography.
U-KISS received an overwhelming response just a day after they released their music video to their comeback song ‘Man Man Ha Ni’. On the day of release, Man Man Ha Ni was first performed on M-Net Countdown by which they ranked at #6. It was then performed on the November 6th episode of Music Bank. The group continue in spreading their popularity on Music Core´s Jejudo Special on November 9, 2009. They have been garnering much attention because of their transformation from a cute group into a manly group with an additional member, Kiseop.
When U-KISS released their full-length album, Only One they included a remix version of Man Man Ha Ni. It was then performed via KBS Music Bank on December 18, 2009 with additional choreography, marking the group's goodbye stage.
On December 9, 2009 U-KISS sang Man Man Ha Ni live on Starry Night. On December 24, 2009 U-KISS performed Man Man Ha Ni and Talk To Me on Shanghai Super Concert. On June 13, 2010 U-KISS also performed Man Man Ha Ni on a Sunday music show in the Philippines, Party Pilipinas. They also included the track as an opening for their one-night concert in Manila.
On November 5, 2009 U-KISS released the official Music video for Man Man Ha Ni. It started with a silhouette of the boys standing with a white background behind them. The chorus of the song features Dongho in the front line dancing their manly dance with only the shoulders moving. It then features their solo shots singing their lines. Kevin riding on a yellow car with his blonde-colored hair, Kibum with a violet-colored hair and Alexander in a brush-up brown hair. Eli was wearing sleeveless showing his biceps with a new member Kiseop while Shin Soohyun still showcases the fans with his strong vocal power.
A teaser was released on October 30, 2009 with fans speculating it as a Black Concept following MBLAQ and B2ST.
After the release of the album, "Man Man Ha Ni" ranked number 6 in MNet's music charts.
- "U-Kiss album released". Allkpop.com. 2009-11-05. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- [U-KISS Official Japanese Website: NEWS http://u-kiss.jp/news.html] Retrieved February 5, 2012.
- Retrieved June 19, 2010
- "Overwhelming responses for UKiss comeback ‘Man Man Ha Ni’ in just 1 day after release « K Bites". Sookyeong.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- Retrieved June 19, 2009
- "U-Kiss’s Music Bank Comeback". Allkpop.com. 2009-11-06. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- 25 November 2009 (2009-11-25). "[NEWS] Who is U-Kiss’ new ‘ul-zzang’ member, Lee Kiseop? « ALL ABOUT U-KISS". Ubiquitouskiss.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- "U-KISS to release full length album soon! + Remix of Man Man Ha Ni?- AsianPopcorn, Asian Movie News, Videos, Bios". Asianpopcorn.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- "U-KISS’s "Man Man Ha Ni" Remix Version Revealed ‘Goodbye~ For A While’ « WOOHOISM!". Bluejaymiesky.wordpress.com. 2009-12-20. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- 26 December 2009 (2009-12-26). "[VID]091224 U-kiss Shanghai Super Concert « ALL ABOUT U-KISS". Ubiquitouskiss.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2011-07-16.
- "PEP, NH Entertainment bring U-Kiss | The Philippine Star » News » Entertainment". Philstar.com. 2010-05-27. Retrieved 2011-07-16.