Man Ray (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Man Ray was an American Dada and surrealist artist.
Man Ray may also refer to:
- Man Ray, a villain in the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants
- Man Ray (bar), a restaurant-bar in Paris, France
- Man Ray, Vol. 1, a 2001 compilation album
- Man Ray, Vol. 2, a 2002 compilation album
- Man Ray, Vol. 3, a 2003 compilation album
- Man Ray, the name of the dog photographed repeatedly by photographer William Wegman
- "Man Ray," a song by The Futureheads from their album The Futureheads
- Manray, a nightclub in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Man Ray (band), an Argentine rock duo of singer Hilda Lizarazu and guitarist Tito Losavio
- Man Ray (band), an Australian indie rock band, formed in 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Man Ray.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.